Difference between Microwave Oven and OTG? 

What is the difference between Microwave Oven and OTG? 

In Microwave oven, cooking is done through heat waves. Its more similar to our Pressure Cooker. There are microwave Oven's with Convection and Grill mode, in which you can bake and grill. so understand, if yours is just a microwave without convection, you cannot bake!!

In OTG, baking is done with the heat of rods. its more like a traditional oven. Whenever i bake a cake in my microwave, the top part of the cake becomes harder. but in OTG, cake turns out as good as in the bakery shops. so in my opinion, there is difference in baking in microwave and in OTG.

What to Buy Microwave oven or OTG?

It depends on your needs. if you are interested only in baking cakes/cookies or making some Grilled Non-veg dish, you can blindly go for OTG's.

But you cannot use the OTG for cooking or re-heating purposes.

What I do with my Microwave is?

I boil milk, re-heat my  rice, sambhar or curry. i steam vegetables in my microwave. My cooking gets over fast, with the use of microwave oven. I also cook my basmati rice in it, as it comes out grains apart. 

So, see for what purpose you are going to buy and decide accordingly.

OTG ,Microwave and Built in Oven are Available at 8streaks Interiors.
www.eightstreaks.in

www.kitchenchimneys.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Polluting Vehicles in Hyderabad-R.T.C Buses